Fast and easy, quick and simple; making baby food can be all of the aforementioned. In this recipe, the combination of apples, carrots and chicken yields a delicious meal that can be pureed for babies still beginning the solid food adventure. You can also mash or chop for Baby Led Weaners or little one just learning to feed themselves. * Meats may be introduced from 6 months on but may not be a great option for THE very first food.
Day 25 – One Pot Meals: Apples, Chicken and Carrots – 365 Days of Baby Food
- 1 chicken breast - diced
- 1 carrot - peeled and diced
- 1 apple - peeled cored and roughly chopped
- Place all ingredients in a small sauce-pot
- Bring to a boil and then turn heat down to simmer
- Simmer until chicken is cooked, approx. 15 minutes.