Do You Know The Raspberry Yogurt Muffin Man?
I wish there was really a Muffin Man and that I actually knew the Muffin Man! Muffins are so versatile and tasty that they should not be considered a “bad” food.
My whole family loves muffins, any kind of fruit muffin particularly and yes, make it warm please.This raspberry yogurt muffin is just a little bit sweet and gives you a whole lotta yums.
Older Babies and Toddlers
For the older babies/toddlers, these muffins crumble nicely so that many minutes of intense crumb-chasing will occur. As with all foods you offer as finger foods, be sure to supervise your kiddos whenever they are eating anything.
Nom Nom and butter mine up!
Raspberry Yogurt Muffins
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter slightly cooled
- 3 cups all-purpose flour plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin cups or spray with nonstick spray. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the yogurt, milk, eggs, sugar and melted butter.
- Sift in the 3 cups of flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gently mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- In a small bowl toss the raspberries with the remaining tablespoon of flour.
- Then gently fold in the raspberries with the rest of the batter.
- Evenly portion the batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes before eating.